Crazy Hot 20

Last Update:

17.11.2022

    Play

terms & conditions apply

  1. 100%  Up to €6000

    100 Free Spins
  2.  100% UP TO €1,000

    + 100 FREE SPINS
  3. 100% up to €1000

    50 Free Spins
  4. 100% up to €500

    + 200 Free Spins
  5. Get up to 2500 Euro

    100 Free Spins
  6. Welcome Bonus €4,000

    + 200 FS
  7. UP TO 1000 €
    + 150 FREE SPINS
  8. 100% up to €500

    200 Free Spins
  9. Up to €4000 Bonus

    300 Free Spins
  10. 100% Bonus up to €100

    + 100 Free Spins

Crazy Hot 20

Crazy Hot 20 from Chilli Games is a 5-3 video slot game with 20 paylines and 20 betways. It has a high RTP of 95.34%, and a maximum win of x7500.00. The minimum bet is 0.2, and the maximum bet is 100. The game features Additional Free Spins, Expanding Symbols, FreeSpins, Scatter symbols, and Wild. It is built with JS and HTML5, and is 23 MB in size. Released in 08.09.2022, it was last updated on 17.11.2022.

game stats

Layout

5-3

Min-bet

0.2

Max-bet

100

Max-Win

x7500.00[ i ]

Variance

N/A

Hit Frequency

N/A

Release Date

08.09.2022

Provider

Betways

20

RTP

95.34%

Mobile

No

Technology

JS, HTML5

Crazy Hot 20

    Live Demo


Review

Crazy Hot 20 from Chilli Games is an exciting video slot game that offers a unique gaming experience. The game features 5 reels and 3 rows, as well as 20 paylines to increase your chances of winning. The game also has a range of features, such as Additional Free Spins, Expanding Symbols, Free Spins, Scatter symbols, and Wilds. The game has an RTP of 95.34% and a maximum win of x7500.00. The minimum bet is 0.2, while the maximum bet is 100. The game is available in JS and HTML5 and has a size of 23 MB.

Details about

Crazy Hot 20 is an exciting video slot game from Chilli Games. The game has 5 reels and 3 rows, as well as 20 paylines to increase your chances of winning. The game also features a range of features, such as Additional Free Spins, Expanding Symbols, Free Spins, Scatter symbols, and Wilds. The game has a minimum bet of 0.2 and a maximum bet of 100. The game is available in JS and HTML5 and has a size of 23 MB. The game was released on 08.09.2022 and was last updated on 17.11.2022.

What is the RTP?

Crazy Hot 20 has an RTP of 95.34%. This means that 95.34% of all bets placed on the game will be returned to the players, while the remaining 4.66% will be kept by the casino.

What is the volatility of the game?

The volatility of Crazy Hot 20 is not specified. This means that the game has an unknown level of risk and reward, and players should use caution when
  1. 100%  Up to €6000

    100 Free Spins

Game summary


Crazy Hot 20 is a 5-reel, 3-row video slot from Chilli Games with 20 paylines and 20 betways. The game features Additional Free Spins, Expanding Symbols, FreeSpins, Scatter symbols, and Wild. The RTP is 95.34%, and the maximum win is x7500.00. It is available on both desktop and mobile devices, and requires JS and HTML5 technology with a game size of 23 MB. The minimum bet is 0.2 and the maximum bet is 100. The game was released on 08.09.2022 and last updated on 17.11.2022.

Crazy Hot 20

Crazy Hot 20 from Chilli Games is a 5-3 video slot game with 20 paylines and 20 betways. It has a high RTP of 95.34%, and a maximum win of x7500.00. The minimum bet is 0.2, and the maximum bet is 100. The game features Additional Free Spins, Expanding Symbols, FreeSpins, Scatter symbols, and Wild. It is built with JS and HTML5, and is 23 MB in size. Released in 08.09.2022, it was last updated on 17.11.2022.

Play

terms & conditions apply

Info

Slot Game Index is intended for users over the age of 18 only. 

About Us

Slot Game Index is intended for users over the age of 18 only. Online gambling is illegal in some jurisdictions and users must ensure that they consult the relevant authorities to determine their legal status before gambling. Terms and Conditions Apply. Please play responsibly.

2023 Slot Game Index